OFFICIAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM RULES
1. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
2. Incentives - You may receive cash or other incentives and enter drawings by registering to be a member of the Mysurveycenter.com panel and completing one or more surveys, as described below.
3. Drawing - Each survey is associated with a paticular drawing. Only those sent invitations to complete a survey or those who access that survey through the Survey Manager on the Mysurveycenter.com website, can be entered into its associated drawing. Drawing specifics, i.e. Prize(s), Prize Value(s), survey and drawing dates are found on the Initial Survey Page accessed from the survey invitation email or through the Survey Manager.
4. Cash Incentive – All entrants who participate in a Survey that offers a cash incentive (Cash Survey), meet the qualification for that cash survey, and who fully complete and submit the cash survey will be given credit in the amount of the incentive which will be placed in their mysurveycenter.com cash account. Funds will be held in the account until a total of $25.00 is accumulated or for a period of six months, whichever comes first. At that time a check will be issued for the total amount due, which will be sent to the respondent at the address provided in their personal profile.
5. Survey Drawings - Participants in a Survey that offers a prize drawing (Prize Survey) will be entered into a drawing for the prizes described in the prize survey invitation or on the mysurveycenter.com web site. The frequency of drawings may vary and number and value of prizes may vary for each drawing. To be eligible for the prize drawing, each participant must be a member of the Mysurveycenter.com panel, meet the survey screening criteria, and successfully complete and submit the prize survey before the survey closing date. All winners will be notified via email once the drawing has been closed and winners have been selected. Allow 6-8 weeks for notification from the close of the drawing. You may also enter the sweepstakes by mail without completing a survey. To do so, legibly print your name, street address, city, state, zip code,country, telephone number, and complete e-mail address on a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper, include the line "I have read the Mysurveycenter.com Official Rules and understand that this entry into the drawing is made subject to these rules", and insert in a stamped envelope and mail together with a copy of your drivers license or other government identification card showing your name, address and date of birth, to Mysurveycenter.com, Attention: Survey "Insert Survey Number", 1235 17th Ave. S.W. Suite 305, Calgary, AB Canada T2T 0C2 (You can locate the Survey Number you must enter on the survey invitation that was sent to you, or the initial survey page of the Survey Manager.) The letter must be postmarked by the survey end date shown on the Survey Invitation and/or the Survey Manager Initial Survey Page. Entries that are not hand printed, do not include all requested information, or that are received postage due, will not be valid. Entries are for a specific survey and may not be "rolled-over" to any other survey. Entries from Mysurveycenter.com panel members who voluntarily unsubscribe from the Mysurveycenter.com panel prior to the drawing date are void.
6. One entry per survey - Limit one entry to each drawing per person or family, per survey, using either the online survey entry method or the mail method. Mysurveycenter.com will not accept multiple attempts to complete the Survey. If multiple online survey completion attempts are received from the same log in name or person only the first entry received will be qualified for an incentive or drawing, all additional entries will be disregarded. Repeated entry of more than one survey per person is cause for removal of that individual from the panel and will invalidate that person from any incentives and prizes earned. All entries made from the same login name and password will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the login name or e-mail address from which the entry is made.
7. General Information - Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited. Any attempts by an individual to access the site via a bot script or other brute-force attack will result in that IP address becoming ineligible.
Mysurveycenter.com reserves the right to cancel online entries for the drawing without notice if it becomes infected with a virus or is otherwise technically corrupted or unfeasible. All entries must be received prior to the drawing close date. All surveys and mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor. Mysurveycenter.com is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, postage due or misdirected surveys or mailed entries, which are void, or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions or failure or delayed, garbled or corrupted data transmitted by participants via the Internet. All entries and completed Survey data become the property of Mysurveycenter.com and will not be returned.
By joining the Mysurveycenter.com panel and /or completing a survey, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Incentive Program Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
8. Eligibility - Unless otherwise specified in the invitation to the Survey, drawings are open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older and, where specified, to legal residents of Canada, 18 years of age or older. Drawings are void elsewhere and where prohibited. Employees and household family members of mysurveycenter.com Inc., its advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, affiliates and operators of their websites are not eligible. All cash prizes, unless otherwise stated in the invitation to the survey, are payable in U.S. dollars, Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All mysurveycenter.com member winners must have a valid account, with the correct mailing address associated in order to redeem their prizes. For drawings that are open to Canadian residents (excluding residents of Quebec), in order to qualify as an official winner, selected entrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question administered over the phone.
9. Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release - At the discretion of Mysurveycenter.com, the winner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release. If required the affidavit must be returned within 15 days of receipt. If required, and if the affidavit is not returned within the time period specified, the prizewinner will be disqualified. No transfer or assignment of any prize is permitted and the cash equivalent of any prize will not be substituted. Only one prize per person, family, household or address for each sweepstake. Sweepstakes shall be governed and construed by the Laws of New York, USA and the venue for all controversies will be in the State Court of New York.
10. Winners Lists - For a list of winners, please send a stamped self -addressed envelope, postmarked within 30 days of the drawing, together with the survey number for the drawing you are requesting information about to: Mysurveycenter.com, Attention: Prize Coordinator – Survey (Insert Survey Number),in the US: 26 Fairbanks Blvd., Woodbury, NY 11797 or in Canada: 1235 17th Ave. S.W. Suite 305, Calgary, AB Canada T2T 0C2. A separate request must be sent for each drawing for which you are requesting a Winners list.
11. Release of Liability - All entrants release Mysurveycenter.com and its parent organizations, their affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this website and its surveys and sweepstakes, as well as its clients and each of their parent companies, from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this drawing and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
Mysurveycenter.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Survey or panel membership application or any drawing or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Survey submissions or panel membership applications or drawings. Mysurveycenter.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Survey responses or panel membership applications or data.
Mysurveycenter.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in any Survey or panel membership application.
Mysurveycenter.com is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any Survey participant or panel applicant.
If, for any reason, the Survey or panel recruitment effort is not capable of being executed as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Mysurveycenter.com which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Survey or panel recruitment, Mysurveycenter.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the survey and associated drawing without notice.